Monday, September 5, 2016

Its Cold

Hey everyone!!

This week was pretty good!  Sad news came in this past week about my companion and well... we won’t be comps after tomorrow... He will be heading out to get surgery in the United States so it will be rough to see him go tomorrow.... But he will be back out in 6 short weeks! It’s sad to see the hijo go but stuff like that happens here... so I will be in a trio with Elder Sheehan and Elder Lloyd for the last week of transfers! Just in time for me and Sheehan to celebrate our 1-year mark together!!

But this past week was another weird one! Our president asked us to really slow things down so that’s what had to be done and so it made the time drag on a little slower... But we have been making the most out of it! We have been partying it up with our last couple of days together! But we have been going strong out here even though it is honestly really rough being here in Corrientes Capital.... But we keep going! 

And it has still been REALLY FREAKING COLD!!! I hate the cold now...  but now that I lived the summer here and got used to it I can’t stand when it drops below like 80 degrees.... It’s been rough... I still don’t have a problem with the rain just the cold... all the time....

But all is well!! Sorry for the short one this week! But I hope you are all doing well!!

Love
Elder Pedros
1 year mark celebration.
(Minus Elder Salas Mora... hes just sorta there...)




BEFORE YOU SEND ANY PACKAGES!!!!
My comp will be going back to the states to receive surgery.... it’s sad but necessary... all the doctors in the states said he has to come home asap.... But Elder White has gladly offered to receive any packages in the states and take them to Argentina with him when he returns in 6 weeks!! I would like Peanut butter and some CheezIts and whatever things you feel would be good to send, but small since he has to fit it in his luggage back here to the mission.... I have not found out about the Gs yet... 

Yeah Sydney told me like what??
Kirstin sent pics with Ron.... He wasn’t like I imagined him.
When are Will and Astrid getting married??

Tell the Hermana’s welcome to the Argentina Resistencia mission......

But this week was pretty good I guess! We have been slowly receiving information about Elder Whites situation.... Pres told us we had to slow down like a lot...... so it was kind of slower week... like everything we did was basically in slow motion.... nothing new! I’m going to be in a trio with Elder Sheehan and his companion for the last week until transfers... just in time to celebrate our 1 year together!!

But all is well!
Until next Tuesday!! (since we got transfers viste?)
Love
Your hijo


Hey...

So I already responded... I don’t really know what else to say!!

We celebrated our 1-year mark at the all you can eat BBQ place today! So it was pretty exciting! I also bought another knife (another Elder broke my switchblade...) and its made of Armadillo!! Its super dope!! It was a little "good job for not dying after 1 year in the mission" gift!

The rain has been falling as well here... It got really hot then dropped down to really cold.... so cold that in the pension we can see our breath... so we have been bundling up pretty well here!! But I just hope that we see a warm day... I don’t love the cold anymore....

But all is well! Like a l ready explained is that Elder White is on the way to get surgery tomorrow.... so I will be in a trio working in the neighboring branch with Elder Sheehan and Elder Lloyd!


No comments:

Post a Comment