Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I’m going to have a kid.......

Well there’s news....

I’m going to have a son!!! I’m super excited!!
I pick him up in Resistencia tomorrow in the morning so I am pretty excited!! 
(PS. For anyone that doesn’t know.... When I say I am having a kid I mean I’m going to train a new missionary!) So there’s 9 gringos and 1 Latin coming into the mission so we will see what type of hijo I will get! It will be fun! I get to party all morning in Resistencia then pick up my hijo that will be freaking out for the next 4 months that he’s in Argentina!! So it will be interesting!!

So news on my companion… he got home all well and will be having surgery on the 21st of this month... so for right now all is well!

But this past week was different to say the least... I basically did divisions with all of Corrientes Capital.. Without my companion I basically third wheeled the whole week in other areas.  I also got the opportunity to work the most dangerous part of the mission!  So that was a fun day!  Literally, all we went out to work with was 1 copy of the book of Mormon... anything else and you become a threat to get robbed… so it was an interesting day… the first time in a while they had seen a dude with blonde hair and blue eyes walking through their neighborhoods... probably for the best I was there for 1 day...But it was exciting!! I met a lot of new people and new elders and it was super dope!

This last week we also celebrated 1 YEAR!!! ME and Sheehan went so hard!! Now we only have one year left!! It’s going to be exciting to see what happens this last year!

But that’s all for this week! This next one will be super exciting as well as we are having a baptism!!  So we will see but that’s all for now!

Have a great week!
Elder Peters

 
September 2015
September 2016











                                         
I got a call about a package but I have no idea which one! I’ll let you know next week since I will be in Resistencia tomorrow.  This week was interesting... I don’t really have much to say about it! the Trio was AWESOME! even though we didn’t work a lot... But it was a party! I’ll fill you all in more in the group email.  I talked with Presidente Franco On Saturday, he asked me to train, and he told me that Elder White hadn’t had his surgery yet, just a few doctors’ appointments.  He didn’t write me today So I will be waiting for more information from President when I see him tomorrow!  We are also having a baptism this week! Super stoked!  An older couple but they’re going to be some of the best converts I have had in a while!  But all is well!  


Love you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment