Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Short Update

Hey everyone!
It’s all fine here in Corrientes Capital!   The weather has been heating up a lot making the thought of the upcoming summer unbearable!  Today we found the only peanut butter that is sold in the mission so I am a very content man right now... 100 pesos later...

But it was a very tanquilo week nothing new went down! We just keep on trucking down here!
Hope you all had a good week and a Happy Halloween!

Love
Elder Peters
I still love my ducks


Hey fam

So, we are all good here still in Corrientes! not a lot has changed this past week! we have found about 2 or 3 really prepared people that truly have interest in our message so we will see how they progress! But other than that, it has been tranquilo! It’s starting to get hotter here every day... it hit me today that we were in November already and just how fast the year has flown by!  We didn’t have district meeting this week we had zone meeting! We talked about the upcoming Christmas initiative of the church;) so we got a little sneak peek before you guys did;) 

Sounds like you had a good time with Grandma this past week!

But all is well! I found Peanut Butter today! So I’m so PUMPED! I love Corrientes now!!
But I love you all have a great week!
Elder Peters



No comments:

Post a Comment