Monday, March 27, 2017

Final Four got me trunked

Hey everyone!!
Just still out here in Paso de los Libres!
It was a pretty good week and we kicked it off with a meeting in Corrientes Capital with Presy Franco! It was pretty good I guess... I kind of slept through it all as we had to leave at 1:30 in the morning to start our travels.

But other than that, it was just a normal week of just working and playing around! Things are still going pretty well around here for all of us here in Paso de los Libres! 

But I hope you all have a great week this week!
GO DUCKS

Elder Peters

All the missionaries in the province of Corrientes




Hey fam, so everything has been good this past week.  We had our multizona conference in Corrientes capital but I slept through most of it all since we had to leave at 1:30 in the morning to start our travels down there...But it was super fun and pictures will be sent in the group email! I didn’t get my entrevista with Presy Franco since he had another meeting to go to...

Things are going well, we are working closer to another baptism with one of our only investigators (sorry to tell ya dad... your impession just wasn’t true...) But we’re going to help her get dunked this week if she quits smoking! I have learned a lot of doctrine but the thing I have learned the most is how much I hate apostasy...It’s nice having 2 sets of companionships in Pasos, especially since they’re super dope guys! and we just put in a lot more work.  We did divisions with them this past week and I went with Elder Gonzalez in his area and he is a dope guy and are working super hard over there... just contacting ya know haha.

But have a great week!
Love you all!!
GO DUCKS!! (Presidente Franco is cheering them on too)
Jon



No comments:

Post a Comment